Benefits Of Membership
• Increase patient flow to the doctors' offices from the police department.
• Oppportunity for many healthcare providers to become paid consultants for the police department, medical examiner's offices or coroner's office.
• Community and law enforcement praise for the doctors devoted efforts to law enforcement.
• Recognition of the police surgeon's efforts by patients.
Qualifications And Eligibilty Of Full Membership
• Any licensed healthcare professional that pledges to treat law enforcement officers and their families for reduced fee or accepts their health coverage as full or partial payment. A police surgeon currently affiliated with a police department as an honorary and full fledged department member.
• Any member of a medical examiner's office or coroner's office (including P.A.'s)
• Military trained medical personnel and those who are in the Reserves or National Guard.
The International Society of Police Surgeons also has associate members who fit into the following disciplines:
• Mind-body Medicine
• Crisis Interaction
• Social Work
• Hostage Negotiations
• Physical Therapy
• Pain Medicine
• Neurological Rehabilitation
• Counseling - Marriage, Drug, Trauma
• Emergency Medical Services
• Speech Pathologists
• Nutrition and Metabolic Support
Once Approved, Members Will Receive:
• Police Surgeon Gold Shield
• Photo ID Card
• Car Decal
• Car Parking Placard
• Certificate of membership for office display
• Press releases to send to local police departments of your membership acceptance
Join Us Now!
If you qualify, simply complete the APPLICATION form and mail or fax to Association Headquarters.
|Home | Founding History | Mission Statement | Contact Us | Membership | Merchandise
International Society of Police Surgeons, all rights reserved © 2006